Hi Guys! Recently- ok, it was a while ago–I was given/nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Stella from The night writer’s diary! So thank you very much Stella- you’re awesome, and your blog is too. 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer their questions about yourself in a post.
3. Nominate some blogs!
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
Here goes, my answers to the questions!
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
Jonny Lee Miller, because of the BBC Emma series… But seriously, it might just be because I like the character of Mr. Knightley! 🙂 So maybe that’s more of a ‘character crush’!
2. Where do you find the most comfort during the day?
Probably my living room/den… writing (& blogging) or watching TV… But I love walks, so outside is great too.
3. Do you like unicorns?
YES YES YES!!! Yes. I love unicorns. They. Are. Amazing. GO UNICORNS!
4. What is your best childhood memory?
Ha ha- I’m only 10; this is funny! Well, I can’t do only one, sorry… I remember when I was around 3 or 4, and lived in England (I was born there but live in Canada now), I would always go to this little sweetie shop on the corner with my dad, and it was awesome. Also around that time, I remember going to France and loving it!
5. What is your favourite song?
Umm… I have three. And they’re all equal.
- Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- Tennis Court by Lorde
- Hey Now by London Grammar
6. What is/was your favorite school subject?
Math, or English; because I’m in French Immersion. Or maybe even French! I kind of love all subjects!
7. What would be your perfect day?
I’ve already had it! I went to a little village with my BFF and our two moms. We stayed a night at a gorgeous retreat center, and it was great!
8. If you were to write a book what would it be about?